10 Quick Tips to Help Your Social Media Campaign Explode
Whether you’re struggling to attract followers, or your campaign has plateaued, these tips will help take your social media to the next level
Your social media campaign requires constant attention in order for it to succeed. To be fresh within the minds of your audience and keep them coming back for more engaging content, you have to be posting and tweeting whenever there is a new development within your sector.
Social media isn’t about setting up an automated campaign and leaving it to run. You need to in close touch with your audience and speak to them with passion and creativity.
However this is certainly much easier said than done!
For this reason we have listed 10 tips to get you on the right track
- Try using a variety of different content types. Don’t stick to just writing articles/posting videos. Your audience will be engaged more if you take advantage of all of the types of media available to you: info-graphics, videos, narratives, Q&As. Test which content types get you the most interaction.
- Use the free Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest analytics that are available to you in order to gauge which content types, posting times, and audiences are generating you the most success.
- Ask questions in your posts and tweets. Users respond well to questions and will often interact with your Facebook posts and in the comments section of your website in order to give their opinion
- Use featured images that are sized to fit well into Facebook posts and your tweets. This can have the effect of improving your CTR.
- In general, making your posts highly personalised and current is a the best strategy. However when you are not able to make a post, you can schedule it to run at the time of your choosing using automated tools such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social.
- Use call-to-actions (CTA’s) to improve your engagement. Users are far more likely to leave a comment or click on your post link if you use a CTA like: “let us know what you think!” or “click to read more”.
- Post valuable content more often than promotional material. Providing valuable/entertaining/informative content to your users often, will generate a positive response and get your content shared. If generating conversions/sales is your main objective, then try promoting your products/services only once every five or six posts.
- Communicate with your audience. If they ask questions then respond to them straight away. This is especially important for Twitter which is a fast paced social platform.
- Look at your competitors’ social media campaigns and see what is working for them. Which posts generate the most engagement? Which tweets get re-tweeted the most? Interacting with them in discussions can also be a great way to learn from them.
- Be consistent across your social media accounts, using the same logos and colour schemes to build brand awareness and recognition.
Anything you would like to add to this list? Let us know in the comments section below:
You might also like
Leave a Response